The Congress Orthopaedic Surgery Center, located in Pasadena, is dedicated to providing excellence in orthopaedic, musculoskeletal care in a customer-focused, service oriented environment. Our surgery center is a state-of-the-art, Medicare (CMS) certified, and AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery provider designed exclusively for outpatient procedures.
Our board certified surgeons and anesthesiologists are supported by a carefully selected and collaborative team of professionals. Our registered nurses and technicians are specially trained in surgical and recovery care. We specialize in same-day surgical procedures that allow our patients to recover at home instead of overnight in the hospital. Personalized care begins the moment a patient enters and continues beyond departure.
Here are some of the outpatient surgeries currently performed at our Surgery Center:
- Sport injuries (knee arthroscopies, ACL tears, Achilles tendon tears)
- Shoulder injuries (rotator cuff repairs, labral tears and impingement syndrome)
- Fracture repair of hand, arm, leg and foot
- Foot surgery (bunion, hammer toes, ankle arthroscopy)
- Hip surgeries (arthroscopy, labral repairs)
- Spine injuries (single level discectomy, laminectomy, cervical fusion: overnight stay)
- Hand surgeries (carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger fingers, tendonligament repair)
- Pain management (facet block, selected nerve root block, epidural injections)
Our passion is to continuously improve services and positive outcomes. Staying up-to-date with new research, new products and new techniques which may improve present procedures. We provide an atmosphere of compassion and minimize patient or family anxiety. All patients receive the highest quality care from both medical and non-clinical personnel.